Mayor William F. (Bill) McKean proclaims May to be Older Americans Month in the city of Berne and urges the citizens of Berne to honor and celebrate this special month. Pictured left to right: Melinda Hodgson, Administrator Chalet Village; Michelle Lengerich, Adams County Council on Aging Director, Jacque Ingle, Manager / Activity Director South Adams Senior Center; Rod Mason, President / CEO Swiss Village; along with Mayor William F. McKean. Seniors are invited to attend a special breakfast sponsored by the Berne Rotarians and Swiss Village in honor of Older Americans Month on Friday, May 4 from 7-9 a.m. at Swiss Village. The Adams County Council on Aging is rolling out a senior discount card that will be available to seniors beginning May 1, 2018. This card may be purchased at various locations throughout the county for $10. For more information regarding the senior discount cards seniors may contact Michelle Lengerich at the Adams County Council on Aging (260) 724-5316.
You can view our Swiss Village Newsletter here on our website.
Swiss Village Upcoming Events
- Swiss Village Announces Director of Nursing and Assistant Director of Nursing
- Swiss Village Promotes Danielle Bryan to Assistant Food Service Director
- Board of Directors Selects Next President/CEO
- Sierra Saylor Named Vice President of Healthcare Services
- Swiss Village Promotes Hunley to Assistant Director of Nursing